We have close relationships with our Primary Schools and this enables The Drama Beast to offer some classes during the school day. These small classes last 30 minutes each week and run term time only. We regularly link the drama to the topics being taught in school, helping to bring to life in a practical sense the themes in class.
Other sessions are run as a longer After School Clubs. These clubs are open to a range of ages, and make for a lively, imaginative, fun afternoon.
Activities within sessions might include:
- Drama games and songs to energise and focus
- Creative storytelling
- Improvisation games and performances
- Role play and character development
- Vocal activities to develop confidence and clear speech
- Physical theatre and movement skills
- Mime and tableau work
- Creative writing and devising
- A wide range of activities to explore and develop life skills, social awareness and emotional wellbeing.
At least once a year, parents are invited to come and see their child’s progress, either with a short performance or a workshop where they are encouraged to join in!
For more information, please contact The Drama Beast at email@example.com or call 07787 537083