If you are a teacher or school looking to bring to life a theme, story or play for your students, The Drama Beast can create a bespoke drama workshop for you. Workshops can be full day, half day or hour long sessions and will encompass a range of engaging drama activities led by experienced theatre practitioners.
We can support teaching across the curriculum, whether you are a Primary School exploring friendships, the Titanic or The Twits; or Secondary Schools hoping to unlock Shakespeare, Brecht or World War II. We have the knowledge and experience in helping children engage with the subjects they are studying.
Ideas for Primary School Workshops:
- Unlocking Shakespeare – The Tempest/Macbeth
- Titanic – Sink or Swim!
- Civil Rights – Where Do You Stand?
- The Trojan War
- How to be a Superhero
- A Fantastic Journey!
Ideas for Secondary School Workshops:
- World War II – Hope and Glory
- Moliere: In His Own Words (French Language Workshop)
- Unlocking Shakespeare – Twelfth Night/Henry V/A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Physical Theatre – Artaud and Berkoff
- Classical or Contemporary Theatre
- The Life Cycle of a Frog!
For more information on The Drama Beast’s school workshops, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07787 537083